Wednesday, May 28, 2008

No lunch today

Usually when I order lunch from the office, there will be a person to deliver the food. But today, they totally forgot to deliver the food and I guess today I will not be eating anything for lunch.. :S I bet most people will get very upset if this kind of situation happens to them but strangely I am not even angry at all. The only thought that runs through my mind right now is I might be starving today :P but that's okay.. This is what I call unwanted diet .. lol
~Prudence

3 comments:

Oon Kah Chuan said...

Hei god sis, congrats on your new BLOG !! why you didn't had lunch and didn't tell me... i could have tapau-ed for you maaaa..

alvsaurus said...

wah,I cannot tahan-la if didnt eat lunch during a working day..

Anonymous said...

Good to see that you're trying to see the positive in it... But don't do it every day... Gbu. Disippelen