Thursday, January 8, 2009

My grandma passed away...

My grandmother passed away on monday(5.1.09) around 1pm. I heard the news from my mom at 5pm. My reaction: ...

1. Well.. at first ..no reaction. JUST NO MOOD!!
2.I know my grandma has been suffering for a long time-> I was not surprise she would leave so soon.
3. Not so closed to my grandma-> so I don't feel sad.
4. But I was sad in a way...especially for my mom for losing her mother. The thought of not being able to see her again, is very sad.
5. I realise that life is short and everyone will die someday.
6. I started wondering about what will happen when my time comes to leave this world...
7. I started thinking about life after death. Do you think there's life after death?
8. I realise that when we die, we take nothing with us. Nothing!!!

2 comments:

Oon Kah Chuan said...

my condolences to you...

but you're still too young to think bout death.. live your life to the max gal.

summore your bday is coming soon

bluesunflower said...

Haha.. no one knows the time frame for their own life :P But I realise that everyday we have is a gift from God.