Sunday, August 3, 2008

Unveiling the Secret for Cuts

Here are some tips if you accidently cut your hand. A few weeks back, I was cutting some pieces of paper with a blade and I accidently cut my finger. And I acted immediately, and it was better within seconds actually. If you ever come across a situation like this, here's what you can do immediately.

Small Cuts
When you get a cut, quickly or immediately use a finger to press and close the cut. Press it for about 5 to 10 minutes. Our body is made in such a way, that it will heal all by itself even without medicine. Next, you can remove your finger from the cut area. You will see that there is no scar or blood coming out from the cut. That's good! But do not touch the area for a day or 2 allowing it to completely heal.


~* For big cuts, I would recommended you go for stitching.
~Prudence

No comments: