Saturday, June 14, 2008

100 honest things about myself


  1. I love country music.
  2. I have 3 bibles at home.
  3. I love the sun but not scorching sun.
  4. I dislike being the eldest in my family but I am.
  5. My watch is always 20 minutes earlier than the normal time.
  6. I have only one brother.
  7. I love Tiramisu very much.
  8. I have poor sleeping habits during the weekends.
  9. I am addicted to the computers and Internet.
  10. My favorite color is pink.
  11. I dislike dark places.
  12. I loved and enjoyed teaching.
  13. I love learning new things.
  14. I love children.
  15. I believe everyone is beautiful and special in his or her own way.
  16. I was once almost kidnapped by an Indian man when I was a kid.
  17. The most romantic movie I have seen will be “Pride and Prejudice”.
  18. I am afraid to gain weight.
  19. My favorite childhood game was monopoly.
  20. Most embarrassing thing in my life was I fell into the dirty drain ~sob sob.
  21. My worst nightmare when I was a kid was someone trying to kidnap me. I used to have that nightmare frequently when I was younger.
  22. I think European culture is interesting and unique.
  23. I believe that “everything happens for a good reason”.
  24. I believe in God and He is the creator of the world.
  25. I don’t smoke and dislike cigarettes and smokers.
  26. I drank tequila once and I decided I dislike drinking.
  27. To choose between Chinese and Indian dishes, I prefer Chinese.
  28. I have been living in Penang for almost 11 years.
  29. I am not a tea or a coffee person.
  30. I love reading.
  31. I love taking pictures of places and people.
  32. I dislike long bus rides.
  33. I have been listening to American top 40 since I was 11 years old.
  34. I almost drown twice.
  35. I met with a terrible accident once but amazingly nothing happened to me. It’s a miracle. Praise God.
  36. I got my first roller-blade at the age of 13.
  37. I seldom celebrate my own birthday.
  38. The most boring subject in school was Malaysian history.
  39. I don’t use foul word and I dislike using or hearing it.
  40. I am sometimes quite concern about what people think.
  41. I was once a crazy fan of Michael Jackson.
  42. I agree 101% with the law of harvest. “what ever a man sows, that shall he reap”
  43. I get tired easily when it comes to outdoor activities.
  44. I like blonde hair and I wish I had blonde hair. :P
  45. I dislike when someone lies to me.
  46. I visit bible.com every morning.
  47. I love challenges and I think life without a challenge is boring.
  48. I am a very observant person and the best part is people don’t realize I am :P.
  49. I prefer working compared to studying.
  50. Some people would think I am proud if I don’t smile.. lol.. but that does not mean I am proud. Am I?
  51. I love critics, I improve from them.
  52. I hate discrimination.
  53. I am very shy most of the time. I am even more shy to strangers.
  54. I think fear prevents us from succeeding.
  55. I would love to own my own business someday.
  56. I think the sea is very carm and peaceful.
  57. I love singing since I was 6 years old. I guess I inherited that from my dad.
  58. I used to enjoy watching “Ultraman” when I was I kid.
  59. I am a recent participant of the RYLA08 and I really enjoyed it.
  60. I enjoy cowboy movies.
  61. I would love to see the sunrise in Africa, if I have the chance.
  62. I will not allow myself to watch too much TV because I can get addicted to it.
  63. I am very poor in maths. But I can help my mom with her accounts. :P
  64. I love animals and I wish I had a dog as my pet.
  65. I am afraid of cockroaches and lizards. eeee....
  66. I love bible study and I enjoy learning more about God.
  67. I love food shopping and cooking.
  68. I have never been to a karaoke center before.
  69. My favorite comic “Archie”.
  70. I don’t have a bike’s license.
  71. I am not afraid of speed or height.
  72. People are always curious to know my ethnic. I don't consider myself belonging to any ethnic. I am a little bit of everything actually. ;)
  73. I love Taylor Swift’s songs and I wish I can play the guitar like her.
  74. I love going for movies.
  75. I love LAKSA and all the spicy food.
  76. I love traveling.
  77. I am quite soft-spoken.
  78. I love strawberries and lime juice.
  79. I love Don Moen’s Christians songs.
  80. I can’t live one day without my cellphone. Can you? :P
  81. I have seen the real Saturn through the telescope.
  82. I don’t believe in horoscopes and I don't read them.
  83. I wish I can visit Venice and Rome one day.
  84. I don’t know much about football.
  85. I wore braces when I was 14.
  86. I have a good sense of humor. Don't I? :P lol..
  87. I hate fried chicken from Kentucky Fried Chicken.
  88. I love fillet burgers especially from McDonald. Yummy.. :P
  89. I had chickenpox on my 25th birthday and it was awful.
  90. I get stage fright when I am in front of a crowd.
  91. I dislike the rasuah (bribery) within Malaysia
  92. You will never see me in church on Father’s day :P. I don’t have a father to celebrate it anyway.
  93. I have a guitar in my room that I hardly play.
  94. I love dolphins and they are so cute. Aren't they?
  95. I have 7% of Thai blood in me. That explains why I just love Tomyam :P
  96. I like Henry James’s books.
  97. I sat on a jet ski once.
  98. I think Tun Dr.Mahathir is a good leader.
  99. I dislike horror movies.
  100. 100 things about myself! I did it!!

1 comment:

alvsaurus said...

So now I know 100 things more about you